Thursday 10 March 2011

Group Changes

For my AS film I was in a group with Jessica and Charlotte. My role within the group was to produce the storyboard and script. I believe I am a creative person, and so I thought I was able to accomplish these jobs to a high standard. This year I am in a new group with Lorna, Lauren and Jessica. I think being in a new group for my A2 production will have a positive affect on making the short film. I am close friends with all three in my group, so I know we will be able to get on well together. Lorna and Lauren are both very artistic, Jessica is excellent with I.T and I think I am good with writing what each character can say, and how they should act within the film. Last year each person in the group only had one or two roles. This year our group is a little different. Our film consists of three narratives that link to a main narrative. Because of this each of us in the group will be the Director, storyboarder, script writer and editor for one of the four narratives. This should have a positve affect on our final piece as we each have the same amount of responsibility, so nobody can complain of too little or too much work. It also gives a chance for each person to show case their media skills on their own. The only negative this could have on the group is that one person may not finish their piece of filming within the time we have, and therefore slow down the rest of us. Hopefully this will not be a problem as we all get along and should be able to help one another if there are any problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment