Thursday 5 May 2011

Film Review

All films get a review. A review is when a film critic from a newspaper watches the film before it's released and writes an article about it. To make our film look as if it really would be released, I had to pretend to be a film critic and write a review on our film. I tried to make the article look as realistic as possible, by writing in colums and using little colour. At the top left I put the newpaper title in bold red. Opposite to that in a red rectangle, I wrote some information on the film such as the title, certification, director, plot and what I rated the film myself as a critic. Next to that I put a picture of the film poster for the readers to look at, and see one of the characters. When writing the review I wanted to give praise to Lauren, Jessica and Lorna for their efforts at making the film. I did find some negative points in the film that I mentioned; but I found more positive than negative. I used a vocabulary of words to give the feel that I was a well educated writer for The Sun newspaper. As a critic, I gave our film a 3/5 star rating and recommended the film to anyone who enjoys films such as Trainspotting, or TV shows such as skins.

No comments:

Post a Comment