Wednesday 4 May 2011

Shot Script & Dialogue Script

 The pictures on both sides show the work I did on my shot script and dialogue script. I found working on the shot script quite easy. I had what I wanted my film to look like in my head, so I knew exactly how i wanted each shot to look like, and how long they would last. I also had to write in the shot script what type of shot it would be e.g. close up, long shot etc; As well as that I
needed to mention if there would be any dialouge or sound effects in the shot. When writing out the script, I found it a little more challenging. This was because I didnt want the characters to sound either too formal or too informal. Because of our certification, I tried not to use little or no foul language. I decided I wasn't going to have too much dialogue,  but what little dialogue I did have, I wanted it to be interesting and relevant. I was happy with my final script and thought it would work well in the film.

No comments:

Post a Comment